The Horsfall House

Hi, my sweeties! My husband and I had a relaxing and peaceful time outside of Seattle couple days ago. After a busy Christmas, we thought we needed to retreat to our own private world. My family owns a wonderful house in the little American town of Randle.   The Horsfall House is one of most gorgeous houses I have ever stayed! The fresh air, sparkling dew in the morning, wild sounds of animal at night, and coziness of the house brought us to a time when people were living without internet, craziness of city life and pollution from industrial manufacturing. Every time I'm there, I basque in how beautiful and harmonious life can be. In my opinion, it is the perfect place to be with your friends or family.  
If you ever come to Washington State, you can rent this wonderful house for $150 per night (more info you can find here).


While it was light enough, we did a small photo session. I picked one of my favorite sweaters by Blackfive and paired it with stressed jeans (similar at Boohoo). There is no need to be stylish at this country house, but those who know me well, understand that I can't resist wearing fancy shoes like Shellys London.

P.S. Hope you will enjoy the pics, which I took there =)
 Sweater |  here     Shoes | here    Jeans | here











Comments